New Youth Hostel in Prague. Started in June 2010.
Original and unchained.
Owned and managed by a young family.
- Small, homely, traditional youth hostel
- 4 minutes walk from the Old Town Square
- 10 minutes walk from the train and bus stations
- Exclusively for young adults
- Great meeting point for solo travellers
- Brilliant receptionist 24 hours a day
- No curfew, no worries about late or arrivals
- Supermarket at the end of our street
- Free internet and Wi-Fi available in all rooms
- Free breakfast (including boiled eggs in egg cups)
- Free hot drinks always available
- Not a party hostel
- Colourful days and peaceful nights